Timed Auction of Cherished Number Plates
Closing Tuesday 16th October 2018 from 8pm
• Buyers registered for our live bidding pages can use the same login details
• Buyers not well known to Brightwells will need to pay a deposit of £500 to take part in the auction, refundable if you do not purchase
• All lots are sold under the Auctioneers VAT Margin Scheme. Some items will be sold with VAT added to the sale price, at the prevailing rate. Please see the description of the lots.
• All Lots are subject to Buyers Premium of 10% + VAT
• Successful bidders will be emailed invoices and asked to pay by bank
• The Auctioneers hold the certificates for all plates available for bidding and buyers will be sent certificates by recorded delivery upon settlement of invoices. These Cherished Numbers are not currently registered on a vehice
• Lots in the 500 numbers are cherished numbers awaiting retention documents/ certificate of entitlement and are shown for advertising purposes only. As soon as documents are received by Brightwells these will then be available for online bidding.
• Bidding finishes at the time specified in time remaining, don't bid at the last minute - put in your highest bid now