Timed Auction of Cherished Number Plates
Closing Thursday 27th February 2020 from 7pm
• Buyers registered for our live bidding pages can use the same login details
• All lots are sold under the Auctioneers VAT Margin Scheme. Some items will be sold with VAT added to the sale price, at the prevailing rate. Please see the description of the lots.
• All Lots are subject to Buyers Premium of 12% inclusive of VAT
• Successful bidders will be emailed invoices and asked to pay by bank
• The Auctioneers hold the certificates for all plates available for bidding and buyers will be sent certificates by recorded delivery upon settlement of invoices. These Cherished Numbers are not currently registered on a vehice
• Lots in the 500 numbers are cherished numbers awaiting retention documents/ certificate of entitlement and are shown for advertising purposes only. As soon as documents are received by Brightwells these will then be available for online bidding.
• Bidding finishes at the time specified in time remaining, don't bid at the last minute - put in your highest bid now