The Rural Professional team consists of a mix of highly experienced experts, including Registered Valuers, Chartered Surveyors and Fellows of the Central Association of Agricultural Valuers (FAAV) who regularly undertake valuations in accordance with the RICS valuations Professional Standards (The Red Book) for a range of agricultural and residential property.
Rural Property Valuations
- The team can assist clients with a wide range of valuations, to include:-
- Secured Lending – we are Panel Valuers for several High Street Banks and The Agricultural Mortgage Corporation.
- Sales and Purchases.
- Taxation, including Inheritance and Capital Gains Tax.
- The Charities Act 2011.
- Expert Witness, dispute resolution, matrimonial and litigation.
- Development appraisals.
- Reinstatement cost for insurance purposes.
- Receivership and insolvency.
- Annual Stocktaking
Each individual valuation is carried out in professional manner and the valuer will help with any queries you may have.
Brightwells have full insurance to cover valuations up to the sum of £10,000,000.
|Jeremy Jehan - Hereford
Tel: 01432 261325
|Irving Parry - Builth Wells
Tel: 01982 553614