Open market valuation - for sale by auction...
Antiques and Fine Art to sell?
Brightwells have facilities that can cater for those consigning single items or disposal of an entire estate.
We provide valuation services every Friday between 10am and 3pm, these cater for all categories including furniture, paintings, ceramics jewellery and silver.
We at Brightwells have had the pleasure of informing many clients that items they thought were of little value, are in fact worth much more than expected.
Some of the most exciting examples include a pearl necklace, which after testing proved to be natural salt water pearls selling for over £40,000 to a New York buyer. A rare mezzotint by Christopher Nevinson fetched £47,000, the owner had kept the painting in the attic, as he did not like the rather gloomy subject matter. A James I silver Chalice and Paten, which was referred to in The Church Plate of Breconshire, sold for £9,000 and much to our delight was acquired by the Brecon Museum.
So, if you have often wondered about that painting you inherited or the gem set brooch that never comes out of the drawer, bring it to the valuation day and find out what it is worth. You may be pleasantly surprised!
To book your free valuation appointment in our Easters Court, Leominster Saleroom or alternatively arrange for a valuer to visit you in your home, call 01568 611122.
Additional specialist consultants are available to offer FREE and confidential advice on the following dates:
- 1st June, Silver - Consultant: Roger Williams
- 8th June, Jewellery & Watches - Consultant: Caroline Atkinson
- 8th June, Antique Arms & Militaria - Consultant: Rogers Brookes
- 15th June, Coins & Stamps - Consultants: Adrian Simmons & James Pearn
- 15th June, Paintings & Prints - Consultant: James Pearn
- 13th July, Natural History and Country Sports - Consultant: Daniel Webb
- 3rd August, Natural History and Country Sports - Consultant: Daniel Webb
- 24th August, Natural History and Country Sports - Consultant: Daniel Webb
To book an appointment call 01568 611122 or email email@example.com