During these difficult times, Brightwells are pleased to announce a new calendar of Antiques & Collectables sales, using our extensive Timed Online auction facilities.
Further details on future sales will be available shortly.
Payment for lots purchased via Bank Transfer only
During the Government Isolation Period items can be stored with us free of charge. You will need to insure your goods from the point of purchase, by law.
Collection/Delivery of Purchases - Under the updated Covid-19 regulations imposed by Government, buyers may collect their own goods, under the following terms: .
• Collection by appointment only.
• Hand washing, wearing gloves and hand sanitising is essential when coming onto our sites.
• Social distancing measures must be in place and adhered to (2 metre distancing).
• Items that have been handled must be wiped down for collection.
• The collection point for items will be outside and customers must not come into any buildings.
• Items may be delivered by certified hauliers, which we will gladly help with and arrange for you. Quotes for transportation costs can be obtained by request.
• Please contact Daniel Webb for further information: email@example.com or 01568 611122.
Our address is Easters Court, Leominster, Herefordshire HR6 0DE
For more information, please call 01568 611122 or email firstname.lastname@example.org