Brightwells is a diverse auction house, which provides fantastic career opportunities for suitable candidates.
Accountant / Accounts Assistant
We are currently recruiting for the roles of Accountant / Accounts Assistant based at our Herefordshire Offices. The focus of the role will be accounting for vendor goods for public sector contracts, updating inventory records, monitoring payments received and payments to vendors and reporting internally and externally on performance of the contract.
The relevant person will have previous accounts / accounting experience and experience of public sector contracts.
If you would like further information on the Accountant / Accounts Assistant vacancy please contact Tony McArthur - email@example.com
Sales Administrator - Vehicle Auctions
Location – Easters Court, Leominster HR6 0DE
Reports to – Steve Powis, Department Manager
Purpose of Job – Temporary contract until end of June 2019, to assist sales team in all tasks related to ensuring the success and smooth running of our auctions.
• To carry out all work diligently to the standard required by our customers
• Deal with customer enquiries (walk-ins, telephone calls, e-mails etc)
• Use of software systems in relation to the above, and also Microsoft Office systems
• Prepare auction related documentation
• Book in vehicles for sale
• Notify the relevant government departments of vehicle sales
• Prepare pre and post sale reports for customers, as required by various SLA’s and KPI’s
• Ensure that you are well presented, and take good care of all property and equipment
• Work with your colleagues to achieve the results required by Management
If you would like further information on the Sales Administrator vacancy please contact Steve Powis - firstname.lastname@example.org