Location: Plant & Machinery Dept, Brightwells Auction Site, Stoney Street, Madley, Herefordshire HR2 9NH.
Reports to: James Thomas, Department Manager
Principal aims, to assist the Plant & Machinery Department Manager in the generation and securing of new business, while ensuring levels of service provided to current vendors & purchasers, remain at a high level.
The position is located at our Madley auction site and is based on the following requirements:
- The candidate should have knowledge of the plant and machinery industry and ideally possess some commercial experience
- The role is customer facing, the candidate requires excellent communication skills and the ability to building and manage long term relationships
- Good problem-solving skills are essential
- Ability to review and maintain client accounts, with regular reporting to Brightwells Management Team
- Organise own diary and effectively manage client visits
- This role is full time and will require travel, potentially throughout the UK, therefore a full driving licence is
Working conditions: The role is yard based, personal protective equipment will be required, and Health & Safety rules adhered to.
Auctioneering skill would be of interest but are not essential. Brightwells is a progressive, long-established, multi-disciplined company and there are excellent long-term prospects for the right candidate.
Salary: Competitive and discretionary company bonus.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to: James.email@example.com