Location: Brightwells Auction Site, Stoney Street, Madley, Herefordshire HR2 9NH.
Job Description: Provide front line support for the handling and management of client’s items, through receipt of stock to final release of goods or collection. The principal auctions concern items offered for sale on behalf of MoD, Home Office, DEFRA, Additional Govt Depts and Others.
- Implementation and responsibility for the marketing process, by assessing goods on receipt, taking digital images, creating lot descriptions, maintaining the online auction system
- Having creative license to improve sale methods and prices achieved
- IT capabilities are required, to include use of easy-to-use company and Microsoft software
- Assist auction viewing by helping customers with enquiries
- Make sure all properties of Health, Safety and Environment polices are heeded
- Take on other duties appointed by the Supervisor or Department Manager
Qualifications: No specific qualifications are required, however excellent customer care and a ‘can-do’ attitude are essential, as are good communications. Attention to detail and complete confidentiality are also required. Forklift and manual handling/lifting training will be given, as required.
Working conditions: The role is warehouse and outside vehicle compound based, requiring the wearing of personal protective equipment.
Salary: Competitive and discretionary company bonus.
Brightwells are an equal opportunities employer and hold an Armed Forces Covenant.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to: Shelly.Au-Yeung@brightwells.com