Thursday 10th December
Entries close on the 27th November.
Your car is in demand and we have the facilities to sell it in a safe and responsible manner.
What we can offer you:
- Online, email or telephone valuation and entry into the sale
- We can help you organise contactless collection by a registered haulier
- Free storage of your vehicle, which will be fully insured while in our care
Sell and buy in confidence - please see the following on how we conduct our current sales program:-
- Vehicles- All vehicles on offer are physically with us at our Easters Court premises so we have inspected both the vehicles themselves and the associated paperwork. Please note- this is a timed-online auction only. The Brightwells’ site at Easters Court is closed to all visitors without appointments until further notice due to Government restrictions..
- Viewing - We will be offering accompanied viewing, strictly on an appointment basis for a maximum of one hour, from Monday 10th to Wednesday 12th August. Viewing will ONLY be available to those that have registered for the auction on https://www.brightwellslive.com/
- Covid 19 Measures - On arrival at our gates, your temperature will be checked and you will be asked to wear gloves and a face covering. Once signed in at our reception, a member of staff will accompany you to the vehicle(s) that you have made an appointment to view. Please make sure you sign out at our reception before leaving our site.
- Buyers Fees -We charge a Buyer’s Premium of 12%+vat on the hammer price of each lot purchased (minimum £150).
- Registration Deposit - A Deposit of £2,500 will need to be paid to participate in the Auction. Please note that all deposits are to be paid via Sagepay - no deposits will be taken over the phone. Unsuccessful purchasers should note that refunds of deposits can take approximately 3 - 5 days.
- Online fees - We have suspended our usual supplementary online buyers’ fees, so you can buy through the timed auctions at no additional cost. Only the hammer price plus our standard Buyer’s Premium and any associated VAT will apply.
- Tips on Bidding - Put in your highest bid you would be prepared to go to, at your earliest opportunity. When bidding, the system treats your bid differently depending on whether the seller has placed a reserve price on the lot. If your bid has the value up to or at the reserve, the bid will be taken at it's maximum to the reserve. If the lot has no reserve or if your bid is forced above the reserve by other bidders, then an increment table operates that the system follows, similar to other bidding platforms. For example: £2 increment up to £50; £5 increment up to £100; £10 increment up to £200; £20 increment up to £500; £25 increment up to £1000; £50 increment up to £10,000. A word to the wise – don’t wait until the last minute to bid, put your highest bid in as early as possible. You may pay less than your bid if you win. Bids cannot be withdrawn at any time, during or after the auction. All bids are contractually binding. Winning bidders will be emailed on the next working day after the auction. The Auctioneers may withdraw Lots at any time (see 3.2 Condition of Sale). If you are the successful bidder on one or more than one lot that is sold to you, provisionally or outright, the bids are binding and you cannot withdraw any bids - you will be liable for all lots sold to you.
- Reserve Prices and Provisional Sales - Some lots may have reserve prices and the final highest bid on a lot may be subject to acceptance by the seller, if the reserve is higher. The highest final bidder on a lot is contractually obliged to stand by that bid, if it is accepted by the seller.
- Warranties and Descriptions - Items in this auction are all sold as seen and without warranty. There is no guarantee of condition, working condition or description. No items have been tried or tested for sale. Volumes, where stated, are approximate and are not guaranteed. Condition Reports are for guidance only and do not provide any mechanical/electrical guarantees. Details of the vehicles offered are taken from the V5C.
- Invoicing and Payments - All items must be paid for within 48 hours of invoicing. Your deposit will be lost if you fail to pay for a lot. Payment will be taken by bank transfer or debit card, terms will be sent with the email invoice.
- Collection/Delivery of Purchases - Under the updated Covid-19 regulations imposed by Government, buyers may collect their own goods, under the following terms: .
• Collection by appointment only.
• Hand washing, wearing gloves and hand sanitising is essential when coming onto our sites.
• Social distancing measures must be in place and adhered to (2 metre distancing).
• Items that have been handled must be wiped down for collection.
• The collection point for items will be outside and customers must not come into any buildings.
• Items may be delivered by certified hauliers, which we will gladly help with and arrange for you. Quotes for transportation costs can be obtained by request.
All collections and deliveries will be handled in a ‘contactless manner’, with vehicles undergoing monitored quarantine periods and cleaning of handles and main controls etc.
- Storage - During the Government Isolation Period items can be stored with us free of charge. You will need to insure your goods from the point of purchase, by law.
- Health & Safety – Covid 19 Regulations: When customers come on site, we expect them to read our signage, listen to social distancing and cleaning requirements outlined by our staff and to abide by our risk assessments/notices. Failure to do so will result in being asked to leave our site, as we take the safety of our customers and staff to be our highest priority.
If you have a vehicle that you would like to sell,
please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01568 611122
to discuss the value, logistics of entry and vehicle collection.