- Viewing - We will be offering accompanied viewing, strictly on an appointment basis for a maximum of one hour, from Monday 10th to Wednesday 12th May. Viewing will ONLY be available to those that have registered for the auction on BrightwellsLive . Once registered, please email or phone us with a preferred time and lot numbers that you would like to view. firstname.lastname@example.org - 01568 611122.
- Bidding - This is a timed-online auction only. We charge a Buyer’s Premium of 12%+vat on the hammer price of each lot purchased (minimum £150). All bidding is conducted online on BrightwellsLive from 10am Saturday 8th May. Bidding will start to end from 7pm on Thursday 13th May.
Sell and buy in confidence - please see the following on how we conduct our current sales program:-
- Vehicles- All vehicles on offer are physically with us at our Easters Court premises so we have inspected both the vehicles themselves and the associated paperwork.
- Viewing - We will be offering accompanied viewing, strictly on an appointment basis for a maximum of one hour, from Monday to Wednesday the week of the sale. Viewing will ONLY be available to those that have registered for the auction on BrightwellsLive
- Covid 19 Measures - On arrival at our gates, your temperature will be checked and you will be asked to wear gloves and a face covering. Once signed in at our reception, a member of staff will accompany you to the vehicle(s) that you have made an appointment to view. Please make sure you sign out at our reception before leaving our site.
- Buyers Fees - We charge a Buyer’s Premium of 12%+vat on the hammer price of each lot purchased (minimum £150).
- Registration Deposit - A Deposit Reservation of £2,500 is required to participate in the Auction (similar to a hotel booking/hire car). Please note that all Deposit Reservations are to be paid via Sagepay - no deposits will be taken over the phone. Unsuccessful purchasers should note that release of funds can take approximately 3 - 5 days.
- Online fees - We have suspended our usual supplementary online buyers’ fees, so you can buy through the timed auctions at no additional cost. Only the hammer price plus our standard Buyer’s Premium and any associated VAT will apply
- Tips on Bidding -Register early and don’t bid late! And please note the following:
- Bids cannot be withdrawn at any time. All bids are contractually binding.
- If your bid has the value up to or at the reserve, the bid will be taken at it’s maximum to the reserve.
- If the lot has no reserve or if your bid is forced above the reserve by other bidders, then our increment system comes into play and you will see what the next minimum bid can be on the bid page. If your maximum bid is above the increment, the bid will go to the increment, unless someone thereafter forces the bid up to your maximum. Bidders cannot place a bid with the same maximum that someone else has already placed, so a warning will tell you if your bid is the same. You may pay less than your maximum bid if you win, therefore, depending on other bidders.
- Reserve Prices and Provisional Sales - Reserve Prices, Lots Sold With Auctioneer's Discretion and Provisional Sales - Some lots may have reserve prices and the final highest bid on a lot may be subject to acceptance by the seller or at the behest of the auctioneer's discretion, if the reserve is higher. If you are the successful bidder on one or more than one lot that is sold to you, provisionally or outright, the bids are binding and you cannot withdraw any bids - you will be liable for all lots sold to you.
- Warranties and Descriptions - Items in this auction are all sold as seen and without warranty, which means there is no guarantee of the following (but not limited to): condition, working condition, description, volumes, hours, mileages, testing, condition reporting, mechanics, electrics, bodywork, parts, spares, paperwork, completeness or fitness for use. Any repair and refurbishment prices are estimates only. Details of the vehicles offered are taken from the V5C.
- Invoicing and Payment - Winning buyers will be notified and invoices will be produced by email on the day following the sale or as soon as possible. All items must be paid for within 48 hours of invoicing, after which collection/delivery will be arranged. Your deposit will be lost if you fail to pay for a lot. Payment will only be taken by bank transfer, terms will be sent with the email invoice
- Collection/Delivery of Purchases - Under the updated Covid-19 regulations imposed by Government, buyers may collect their own goods, under the following terms: Collection by appointment only. No appointment – no collection – please do not send your haulier without an appointment. If you wish, we will gladly help with and arrange your delivery for you through certified hauliers. Quotes for transportation costs can be obtained by request. All items are located at Brightwells, Easters Court, Leominster, Herefordshire, HR6 0DE, unless otherwise stated within the lot description.
- Storage - During the Government Isolation Period items can be stored with us free of charge. You will need to insure your goods from the point of purchase, by law.
- Health & Safety – Covid 19 Regulations: When customers come on site, we expect them to read our signage, listen to social distancing and cleaning requirements outlined by our staff and to abide by our risk assessments/notices. Failure to do so will result in being asked to leave our site, as we take the safety of our customers and staff to be our highest priority.
If you have a vehicle that you would like to sell,
please email email@example.com or call 01568 611122
to discuss the value, logistics of entry and vehicle collection.
Your car is in demand and we have the facilities to sell it in a safe and responsible manner.
What we can offer you:
- Online, email or telephone valuation and entry into the sale
- We can help you organise contactless collection by a registered haulier
- Free storage of your vehicle, which will be fully insured while in our care