Monday 24th September 2018
Sale of Registered Shetland Ponies
Incorporating the Monthly Horse & Pony Sale
Entries will close Friday 14th September
Held in the Cattle Ring, Hereford Market, Roman Road, Hereford HR4 7AN
- Entry Fees (per pony):
£20.00 (inc. VAT) by post
£18 (INC. vat) online
- Ponies sold in Pounds (Sterling)
- Commission charged at 6% plus VAT on sold lots
- Payment forwarded in 14 days after sale
- All entries, including 2018 foals, must be registered with the Shetland Pony Society (SPSBS)
- The minimum age of foals to be sold is 3 weeks old if sold at foot, or 4 calendar months of age at time of sale if weaned.
- Please include a photocopy of the pony’s passport proving pony’s breeding and vendor’s ownership.