Saturday 29th September 2018
Sale of Registered Shetland Ponies
Incorporated within the Hay at Hereford Sale of Ponies & Cobs
Entries will close Tuesday 28th August.
Held in the Led Ring, Hereford Market, Roman Road, Hereford HR4 7AN
- Entry Fees (per pony): £20.00 (inc. VAT)
If entering online please select the Led Ring to be included in the Registered Shetland Pony Section of the Catalogue.
- Ponies sold in Pounds (Sterling)
- Commission charged at 6% plus VAT on sold lots
- Payment forwarded in 21 days after sale
- All entries, including 2017 foals, must be registered with the Shetland Pony Society (SPSBS)
- The minimum age of foals to be sold is 3 weeks old if sold at foot, or 4 calendar months of age at time of sale if weaned.
- Please include a photocopy of the pony’s passport proving pony’s breeding and vendor’s ownership.