Bidding Opens: Wednesday 9th September at 7pm
Bidding Starts to Close: Friday 11th September from 9am
THIS IS A TIMED ONLINE AUCTION ONLY - PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND THE SITE, NO LIVE AUCTION IS TAKING PLACE, OUR GATES WILL BE LOCKED AND YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED ACCESS
Important Information Please Read:
A Deposit of £5000 will need to be paid to participate in the auction. Please note that all deposits are to be paid via SagePay no deposits will be taken over the phone, this is a “reserved payment” system whereby your money will only be taken when you have successfully purchased or become the highest bidder on a lot. Unsuccessful purchasers should note that release of deposits can take approximately 3 - 5 days from the date of processing, you will get an email when we have processed the release.
We charge an Indemnity Fee on each lot purchased; the level of this fee is shown on each lot. Online Auction buyer fees: We have suspended supplementary online buyers’ fees, so you can buy through the timed auctions at no additional cost. Only sale prices and our standard buyer’s fees (indemnity or buyer’s premium) will apply.
All lots will have VAT added to the hammer price and the Indemnity Fee.
Important information on how our timed bidding system works:
• We are a reserved auction, and as such when the value of your bid entered is below the vendor’s reserve we will take the bidding to your maximum offer. When the value of bids being placed has gone beyond the reserve then bidding will continue in reasonable increments to exceed the value of the previous highest bidder’s offer.
• We operate a provisional bid system. Should the bidding finish at a value which is lower than the vendor’s indicated reserve then we will put forward this offer to the vendor. If the price is accepted, then the highest bidder will be the purchaser. If the price is not accepted, then we will contact the highest bidder. We endeavour to get sales agreed and completed on the day of the auction, this is unfortunately not always the case, we will deal with provisional bids in the order they are placed, please ensure you are available.
• Please enter your maximum bid early as leaving it until the last seconds may end in disappointment.
• Bids cannot be withdrawn at any time, during or after the auction. All bids are contractually binding. Winning bidders will be emailed on the next working day after the auction. The Auctioneers may withdraw Lots at any time (see 3.2 Condition of Sale). If you are the successful bidder on one or more than one lot that is sold to you, provisionally or outright, the bids are binding and you cannot withdraw any bids - you will be liable for all lots sold to you.
• Items in this auction are all sold as seen and without warranty. There is no guarantee of condition, working condition or description. No items have been tried or tested for sale. Volumes, where stated are approximate and are not guaranteed.
• All items must be paid for within 48 hours of invoicing. Your deposit will be lost if you fail to pay for a lot. Payment will be accepted by bank transfer only.
• Storage: During the Government Isolation Period items can be stored with us free of charge. You will need to insure your goods from the point of purchase, by law. Haulier delivery and collection will be by quarantine appointment for essential business only.
• Collection/Delivery of Purchases - Under the updated Covid-19 regulations imposed by Government, buyers may collect their own goods, under the following terms:
• Collection by appointment only
• Hand washing, wearing gloves and hand sanitising is essential when coming onto our sites
• Social distancing measures must be in place and adhered to (2 metre distancing)
• Items that have been handled must be wiped down for collection
• The collection point for items will be outside and customers must not come into any buildings
• Items may be delivered by certified hauliers, which we will gladly help with and arrange for you. Quotes for transportation costs can be obtained by request.
Deliveries for future sales & collections will be by appointment only. We will have extremely limited staff on site and the gates will be locked. Purchasers must make contact prior to sending hauliers or attending site.
Although limited, we do have members of staff on site and we are able to provide appraisals & videos of any machine which you may be interested in.
We will accept commission bids on all lots up until 9am on Friday 14th August and only when the suitable deposit has been lodged. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to leave a commission bid.