Friday, 9th August 2019
All lots subject to arrival.
It is the responsibility of the purchaser to verify the information printed & graphics given against each lot.
Our site address is: Brightwells Auction Site, Stoney Street, Madley, Herefordshire, HR2 9NH
RING 1 - Plant, Machinery & HGV, Large Grounds Maintenance - commencing 10AM, Lots 1-650, this ring will be auctioned on-line
RING 2 - Lifting and Non-Lifting Sundries, Small Grounds Maintenance, Materials etc - commencing 10AM, Lots 1001-2000, this ring will be auctioned online
RING 3 - Small Sundries - commencing 11.00 AM, Lots 2001+
Purchasers Please Note:
- Unless you have filled out and received a cheque payment account number, you will be required to pay by: Cash, Debit Card or Bankers Draft.
- A Card or Cash deposit will be taken from all non-account UK customers. All oversees purchasers will be required to leave a £2000 deposit, which will either be used as part payment for goods purchased or refunded.
- Please Note: VAT is charged on all Lots. To read a full set of our Conditions of Sale click HERE
- Opening hours for viewing, deliveries & collections: weekdays 8am-4pm and Saturday after Sale 10am-2pm only.
- Our site address is: Brightwells Auction Site, Stoney Street, Madley, Herefordshire, HR2 9NH
Loader attachments & buckets will now be sold at the beginning of ring 2 along with a selection of farm machinery.
Building materials, general waste, plastics, glass, tyres & scrap metal lots can not be accepted into our sale.
Large items such as cabins, artic trailers & large trailers and tanks will be accepted only by prior arrangement and at our discretion.
All light commercial vehicles and vans rated 3.5T & below will be sold at our Leominster site in our weekly commercial vehicle sales and must be delivered there. A link to their pages on our website can be found here
Purchased lots MUST be collected from our site within 2 weeks to avoid storage charges or re-entry.