Some client comments from 2017/18:
Makes us realise how good Brightwells are! Proper estate agents. Lovely Anne
We cannot thank you all enough. We are so happy!!! Should we have to buy or sell in the future, we would always come to Brightwells. The whole team was always professional, patient and dedicated. Merci Beaucoup C&D
Thank you so much for passing this on, very touching and I appreciate your thoughtfulness. You have all been so kind yet professional, I feel very lucky to have had your support - and what a terrific result in such a short time too!
Dear Jonathan, Now that we have moved I thought it appropriate to place on record our gratitude for the help, professionalism and optimism of Judith and Lynn. Through the good times and bad times of our sale (I think we encountered more than our fair share of bad luck) both were very helpful and encouraging and often helped to lift our depression. Please pass on our thanks. Mr and Mrs H
Dear Judith – I would like to take this opportunity to commend your Residential Sales team at Hereford. I contacted Brightwells as a result of several exceptional recommendations and from the outset I was made to feel my property was unique and the sales package was built around my needs and very bespoke. Everyone was on hand to support, guide and advise, this allowed me to leave the sale of the property entirely in your hands. – kind regards CC.
- Dear Jon – I just wanted to say a big Thank You to Brightwells for selling our property in such a quick and professional manner. I would like to say an especial THANK YOU to both Judith and Lin for their cheerfulness and professionalism and also to (although I have not met) Rhodri. You seem to have a good team there. Thank you also for the open and honest discussions and ‘getting through’ what could have been a difficult period. GL.
- Dear Rhodri, Judith, Linda and Jon – a very late thank you for all your help and advice in selling The Villa. Thank you so much, you made everything so straightforward, stress-free and speedy! - very best wishes L&J.
- To all at Brightwells, Hereford – What a fantastic team you are. Thank you for all your help and support in selling Quercus Cottage – kindest regards J&B.
- To Brightwells – thank you for all your help and understanding – best wishes Mr and Mrs H.
- Many thanks Jonathan and Judith for all your help with selling Windrush, I am most grateful – best wishes to you all that helped – from R.
- To all the staff at Brightwells – thank you for selling The Old Smoke House – many thanks KM.
- To Jonathan, Linda and Judith – with thanks for your speed, efficiency and help in disposing of Cox’s Cottage – and all the support you gave us in cleaning it! B and G.
- Dear Jonathan – thank you, Judith, Lin and Rhodri for all your professionalism and kindness to Mr B and me in the sale of Pump Cottage. Thank you again Mrs B.
- Dear Judith – this is just a little note to say a huge thank you for all you and your team have done to help us buy our wonderful new home. We are so excited to be moving into Atholl Cottage. What a gem we have found. As I said on the phone, the service you have provided to us during this process has been exceptional. It hasn’t been an easy purchase but you and the Brightwells team have always been at the end of the phone. You all really stand out and if anyone uses any other Estate Agent they are crazy! Thanks again for all you have done, just such a BRILLIANT service. Angela and Men.
- Judith, Lin and all the staff at Brightwells – thank you for all your help and positivity; moving from ‘out of area’ it would have been so much more difficult without you. DLC and J H.
- Hello Jonathan – please submit your invoice which should include counselling services, rental of hand for holding and, of course, shoulder to cry on. Not forgetting cleaning bill for suit jacket drenched in salt water! Thank you for everything. Maybe you should try hostage negotiator instead of estate agency, it could prove less stressful. A and A.
- Thank you Judith for your help in making the purchase of our property go so smoothly. Nothing was too much trouble and it was fun dealing with you and the rest of the team at Brightwells. Everything was dealt with in such a professional manner and we certainly felt cared for. Many thanks. Best regards Paul
We would like to say that from the first time that Jonathan arrived at The Marsh, back in September 2012 for valuation purposes we have always felt at ease & re-assured by the professional way that matters have been handled by the team. Through both testing, & somewhat fraught moments, with constructive comments,you have worked to achieve the satisfactory outcome that we now have.Thank you to Jonathan, Judith, Rhodri, & yourself Linda for your help & support.