Wine, Port, Champagne & Whisky
Providing access to the National and International Wine Market
Thursday 29th April
Thursday 6th May
Thursday 13th May
ENTRIES INVITED FOR:
Thursday 8th July
Thursday 15th July
Thursday 22nd July
Sale report from 24th February, 3rd & 10th March auctions...
Strong results for Brightwells’ Wine Sales with over 98% of items sold.
Brightwells’ latest run of online auctions produced excellent results with a record number of registered bidders and their highest ever clearance rate.
The sales featured private collections of Bordeaux, Burgundy, Rhone, Vintage Port and Champagne. There was also a superb selection of Cognac and Malt Whisky.
The cellars of a Yorkshire country house yielded many forgotten treasures, including 12 x Mouton Rothschild 1982 (£8,228) and 6 x Chateau Lafite 2002 (3,050).
A Burgundy collector from Shropshire released several superstar wines from his portfolio with 2 bottles of Rousseau Clos St Jacques 2005 achieving £1064 each and 2 Dujac Clos de la Roche 2005 achieving £938 each.
The Malt Whisky section attracted bidders from all over the world, featuring rare vintage releases from Macallan, Jura, Talisker and Dalmore. The legendary Dalmore 50 year old, one of only 60 produced, was the top priced lot on the day - the hammer finally fell at £30,000.
Brightwells are inviting entries for their next run of sales in April and May.
For information about buying or selling wines and spirits at auction please contact Paddy Shave on 07974 929487 or email@example.com
Information for purchasers:
Payment for lots purchased via Bank Transfer only
During the Government Isolation Period items can be stored with us free of charge. You will need to insure your goods from the point of purchase, by law.
Collection/Delivery of Purchases - Under the updated Covid-19 regulations imposed by Government, buyers may collect their own goods, under the following terms:
• Collection by appointment only.
• Hand washing, wearing gloves and hand sanitising is essential when coming onto our sites.
• Social distancing measures must be in place and adhered to (2 metre distancing).
• Items that have been handled must be wiped down for collection.
• The collection point for items will be outside and customers must not come into any buildings.
• Items may be delivered by certified hauliers, which we will gladly help with and arrange for you. Quotes for transportation costs can be obtained by request.
Our address is Easters Court, Leominster, Herefordshire HR6 0DE