Timed Online Auction of Classic Cars & Motorcycles
- Registration & Bidding opened: Friday, 14th May 2021 from 8:30pm
- Bidding Closed: Thursday, 13th May 2021 from 8:01pm
Please see below for our sale results. Please note the figures include out Buyer's Premium of 12%
• Vehicles - all vehicles on offer are physically with us at our Easters Court premises so we have inspected both the vehicles themselves and the associated paperwork. Please note - this is a timed-online auction and although we aim to have viewing capabilities, this will depend on the latest Government restrictions. An appointment will need to be arranged through the office to view prior to the end of the auciton .
• Registration Deposit - A deposit reservation (like a hotel/hire car booking) of £2,500 is needed to participate in the Auction. Please note that all deposit reservations are managed through Sagepay - no deposits will be taken over the phone. Unsuccessful purchasers should note that refunds of deposits can take approximately 3 - 5 days, you will get an email at the time we have processed the release from our side and please check with you bank to ensure they do not have a longer return policy.
• Buyers Fees - We charge a Buyer’s Premium of 12%+vat on the hammer price of each lot purchased.
• Vehicle Collections - Vehicles must be collected no later than close of play 28th May otherwise storage charges will apply.
• Online fees - We have suspended our usual supplementary online buyers’ fees, so you can buy through the timed auctions at no additional cost. Only the hammer price plus our standard Buyer’s Premium and any associated VAT will apply.
• Tips on Bidding - Put in your highest bid you would be prepared to go to, at your earliest opportunity. When bidding, the system treats your bid differently depending on whether the seller has placed a reserve price on the lot. If your bid has the value up to or at the reserve, the bid will be taken at it's maximum to the reserve. If the lot has no reserve or if your bid is forced above the reserve by other bidders, then an increment table operates that the system follows, similar to other bidding platforms. For example: £2 increment up to £50; £5 increment up to £100; £10 increment up to £200; £20 increment up to £500; £25 increment up to £1000; £50 increment up to £10,000. A word to the wise – don’t wait until the last minute to bid, put your highest bid in as early as possible. You may pay less than your bid if you win. Bids cannot be withdrawn at any time, during or after the auction. All bids are contractually binding. Winning bidders will be emailed on the next working day after the auction. The Auctioneers may withdraw Lots at any time (see 3.2 Condition of Sale). If you are the successful bidder on one or more than one lot that is sold to you, provisionally or outright, the bids are binding and you cannot withdraw any bids - you will be liable for all lots sold to you.
• Reserve Prices and Provisional Sales - Some lots may have reserve prices and the final highest bid on a lot may be subject to acceptance by the seller, if the reserve is higher. The highest final bidder on a lot is contractually obliged to stand by that bid, if it is accepted by the seller.
• Warranties and Descriptions - Items in this auction are all sold as seen and without warranty. There is no guarantee of condition, working condition or description. No items have been tried or tested for sale. Volumes, where stated, are approximate and are not guaranteed. Condition Reports are for guidance only and do not provide any mechanical/electrical guarantees. Details of the vehicles offered are taken from the V5C.
• Invoicing and Payments - All items must be paid for within 48 hours of invoicing. Your deposit will be lost if you fail to pay for a lot. Payment will be taken by bank transfer or debit card, terms will be sent with the email invoice. We are currently not accepting cash.
• Collection/Delivery of Purchases - Under the updated Covid-19 regulations imposed by Government, buyers may collect their own goods, under the following terms: .
• Collection by appointment only.
• Hand washing, wearing gloves and hand sanitising is essential when coming onto our sites.
• Social distancing measures must be in place and adhered to (2 metre distancing).
• Items that have been handled must be wiped down for collection.
• The collection point for items will be outside and customers must not come into any buildings.
• Items may be delivered by certified hauliers, which we will gladly help with and arrange for you. Quotes for transportation costs can be obtained by request.
All collections and deliveries will be handled in a ‘contactless manner’, with vehicles undergoing monitored quarantine periods and cleaning of handles and main controls etc.
• Storage - During the Government Isolation Period items can be stored with us free of charge. You will need to insure your goods from the point of purchase, by law.
• Health & Safety – Covid 19 Regulations: When customers come on site, we expect them to read our signage, listen to social distancing and cleaning requirements outlined by our staff and to abide by our risk assessments/notices. Failure to do so will result in being asked to leave our site, as we take the safety of our customers and staff to be our highest priority.
1971 Ford Fairmont Station Wagon
Only three owners from new; dry stored for the last 20 years; 5.0 V8 power; solid example of this tough Australian
1957 Austin A35
Owned by our vendor for the last 18 years and seldomly used but regularly put through an MOT until 2012
Introduced in 1956, the Austin A35 was a much-improved
1992 Subaru 284 BRAT
One of the best examples of this collectable 4x4 you will ever find; showing only 48,000 miles; comprehensively recorded history since new; always serviced
Owned for the last five years or so; seldom used but potentially a practical good working machine; recently had new gasket fitted although currently not running
1981 Peugeot 504D Pick-up
Go-forever utilitarian pick-up hidden away in a Shropshire barn for 31 years with just two-owners from new; runs and drives but requires
1993 BMW 840CI Coupe
Only 73,900 miles; 12 services to date and considerable spend over the years; less than 1000 left registered in the UK; fast-appreciating
1995 Jaguar XJR (X300)
Rare to find supercharged 4.0 straight-six version showing just 76,600 miles; formerly owned by Top Gear's "Hammond!!"
A rare find, few seem to remain of
1968 Mini Cooper Mk2
Extensively restored in 2000 and only covered 6,500 miles since; cracking example with only five previously recorded keepers
This very tidy Cooper
1996 Jaguar XK8 (X100)
Attractive earlier 4.0 coupe in desirable Antigua Blue with black leather trim and Harmon Kardon sound system; looking very smart indeed
Supplied new in
1996 Rover 620SI
Well preserved 27,000 mile '90s gem with automatic transmission from a private collection - find another?
Supplied new by Rovard Facilities of
2002 BMW 325Ti (E46/5)
One lady owner from new; completely unmolested with 9 service stamps; rare 190bhp 2.5 auto/tiptronic hatchback model
Supplied new in February
Cherished Number Plate - retention certificate on file; Jaguar.....
Further information - [email protected]
1999 Jaguar XK8 Convertible (X100)
Earlier 4.0 convertible XK8 in a desirable colour combination with only 75,784 miles indicated from 5 year ownership
Dating from September
1950 Lagonda 2.6-litre Saloon
A low mileage car; few owners; Aston Martin Service Exchange engine just 9,000 miles ago; engine runs; nice project for restoration
1992 Daimler DS420 Limousine
Extensively serviced; only one previously recorded keeper; recenlty used as part of a display
Introduced as a direct replacement for the
1977 MGB GT
Only 54k miles and four owners from new, the third for 25 years; many new parts with over £9,000 spent since 2014; EZ electric power steering; overdrive; Webasto
1990 Mercedes-Benz 300SL-24 (R129)
Showing 95,000 miles; five previously recorded keepers; AMG style deep dish wheels; desirable and presentable machine
1972 Alfa Romeo 1300 GT Junior
Straight and smart LHD GT Junior from a private collection in S. Ireland; originally an Italian car; in super order both above and below
2009 Mercedes-Benz CLK200 Kompressor (A209)
Tidy, face-lift 209-series CLK with supercharged 1.8 in Avantgarde spec showing just 67,225 miles - ideal for the
1979 Ford Escort RS2000 MKII
Ripe for recommissioning following time in a private collection in Southern Ireland following 33 years in the Isle of Man
Initially a UK supplied