Timed Online Auction of Classic Cars & Motorcycles
- Registration & Bidding opened: Saturday, 27th March 2021 from 10:00am
- Bidding Closed: Thursday, 1st April 2021 from 8:01pm
Registration and Bidding Opens: Saturday 27th March at 10am
Buyers Premium: 12% plus VAT
* Easter Bank Holiday Collection - Collection of vehicles in this auction is not available until Tuesday 6th April* • Vehicles - all vehicles on offer are physically with us at our Easters Court premises so we have inspected both the vehicles themselves and the associated paperwork. Please note - this is a timed-online auction and although we aim to have viewing capabilities, this will depend on the latest Government restrictions. The Brightwells’ site at Easters Court is closed to all visitors without appointments until further notice.
• Registration Deposit - A deposit reservation (like a hotel/hire car booking) of £2,500 is needed to participate in the Auction. Please note that all deposit reservations are managed through Sagepay - no deposits will be taken over the phone. Unsuccessful purchasers should note that refunds of deposits can take approximately 3 - 5 days, you will get an email at the time we have processed the release from our side and please check with you bank to ensure they do not have a longer return policy.
• Buyers Fees - We charge a Buyer’s Premium of 12%+vat on the hammer price of each lot purchased.
• Vehicle Collections - Vehicles must be collected no later than two weeks after the auction otherwise storage charges will apply.
• Online fees - We have suspended our usual supplementary online buyers’ fees, so you can buy through the timed auctions at no additional cost. Only the hammer price plus our standard Buyer’s Premium and any associated VAT will apply.
• Tips on Bidding - Put in your highest bid you would be prepared to go to, at your earliest opportunity. When bidding, the system treats your bid differently depending on whether the seller has placed a reserve price on the lot. If your bid has the value up to or at the reserve, the bid will be taken at it's maximum to the reserve. If the lot has no reserve or if your bid is forced above the reserve by other bidders, then an increment table operates that the system follows, similar to other bidding platforms. For example: £2 increment up to £50; £5 increment up to £100; £10 increment up to £200; £20 increment up to £500; £25 increment up to £1000; £50 increment up to £10,000. A word to the wise – don’t wait until the last minute to bid, put your highest bid in as early as possible. You may pay less than your bid if you win. Bids cannot be withdrawn at any time, during or after the auction. All bids are contractually binding. Winning bidders will be emailed on the next working day after the auction. The Auctioneers may withdraw Lots at any time (see 3.2 Condition of Sale). If you are the successful bidder on one or more than one lot that is sold to you, provisionally or outright, the bids are binding and you cannot withdraw any bids - you will be liable for all lots sold to you.
• Reserve Prices and Provisional Sales - Some lots may have reserve prices and the final highest bid on a lot may be subject to acceptance by the seller, if the reserve is higher. The highest final bidder on a lot is contractually obliged to stand by that bid, if it is accepted by the seller.
• Warranties and Descriptions - Items in this auction are all sold as seen and without warranty. There is no guarantee of condition, working condition or description. No items have been tried or tested for sale. Volumes, where stated, are approximate and are not guaranteed. Condition Reports are for guidance only and do not provide any mechanical/electrical guarantees. Details of the vehicles offered are taken from the V5C.
• Invoicing and Payments - All items must be paid for within 48 hours of invoicing. Your deposit will be lost if you fail to pay for a lot. Payment will be taken by bank transfer or debit card, terms will be sent with the email invoice. We are currently not accepting cash.
• Collection/Delivery of Purchases - Under the updated Covid-19 regulations imposed by Government, buyers may collect their own goods, under the following terms: .
• Collection by appointment only.
• Hand washing, wearing gloves and hand sanitising is essential when coming onto our sites.
• Social distancing measures must be in place and adhered to (2 metre distancing).
• Items that have been handled must be wiped down for collection.
• The collection point for items will be outside and customers must not come into any buildings.
• Items may be delivered by certified hauliers, which we will gladly help with and arrange for you. Quotes for transportation costs can be obtained by request.
All collections and deliveries will be handled in a ‘contactless manner’, with vehicles undergoing monitored quarantine periods and cleaning of handles and main controls etc.
• Storage - During the Government Isolation Period items can be stored with us free of charge. You will need to insure your goods from the point of purchase, by law.
• Health & Safety – Covid 19 Regulations: When customers come on site, we expect them to read our signage, listen to social distancing and cleaning requirements outlined by our staff and to abide by our risk assessments/notices. Failure to do so will result in being asked to leave our site, as we take the safety of our customers and staff to be our highest priority.
1955 Sunbeam-Talbot 90 MkIIa Drophead Coupe
AMENDMENT: For complete restoration or spares; some usable parts and trim; engine in place
In storage with our long
1997 Daimler Double Six Majestic
Long wheelbase V12 six-litre luxury car; extensive service history up to 105,000 miles, sapphire metallic blue; impressive order and
1992 Saab 900 16v Turbo Convertible
With scope to use and improve; classic Scandi lines, huge history; black leather, manual box and a 2.0 LPT turbo engine
Supplied new by Saab
1955 Austin A30 two-door Saloon
A very solid and usable A30; smart outside and in; driven 30+ miles to the sale; 948cc A-series fitted - 803cc engine included in sale; boot
1981 Ford Cortina MkV 1.6L Estate
Offered here with no reserve from a deceased estate; showing just over 92,800 miles
As familiar a part of the British streetscape
1992 TVR 290S
Attractive car showing just 54,600 miles; fresh MOT; history file showing plenty of care and attention
This S3 290S was ordered through Mole Valley TVR in
Cherished Number Plate - retention certificate on file
Further information -
2003 BMW 330CI SE
2003 BMW 330CI SE (E46)
Tidy 3.0-litre straight-six coupe in face-lift SE spec with full black leather, automatic/tiptronic and just 73,839 miles
Supplied new by Wood of
73839 miles Warranted
1995 Rover 827 Coupe
Now rare to see 90's coupe; 3-owners, the current since 2013 and just 88,000 miles indicated; 2.7 V6 power
Dating from Augist 1995, this quintessentially
1974 Rover P6 3500
Owned by our vendor since new; initially registered in Jersey; covered only 34,500 miles
First registered by our vendor and her late husband in
2003 BMW 318CI Convertible (E46)
Face-lift drop-top example with 2.0-litre petrol power and manual 'box showing just 71,000 miles in lovely order; Remus back box
Supplied new by
1998 Mitsuoka Viewt (K11)
Quirky, cutesy Japanese take on the MkII Jag with proven Micra underpinings, peppy 1.0 motor with auto box and A/C
Dating from 1998 this K11 series of
1996 Mini Italian Job
Over £30k spent on build; custom paint job; air suspension; keyless entry plus much else besides
This crazy little beast started out in life as a bog
1972 Mercedes-Benz 350SL
Only six previous keepers; not used regularly for the last seven years ; will need some re-commissioning; only offered
1970 Rover P6 2000
One-family-owned from new until 2019; just recommissioned following 18 years on display in a car showroom
A real landmark in car design, the Rover P6
1985 Fiat Panda 4x4
Early LHD 141 Series with Steyr underpinnings; iconic and very on-trend off roader; around 67,500 miles; a very solid example having just arrived from
1963 Jaguar MkII 3.8 Automatic
Recently imported from the USA; believed to have had only two registered keepers since new; gearbox rebuilt by UK specialist at a cost of approx
1996 BMW 840Ci Individual Coupe
Very smart example of this classic '90s Coupe looking wonderful in Estoril Blue; Sport spoilers front and rear; refurbished 18" M-Parallel
1969 MGB GT V8
Ground up bare-shell restoration; just 2,300 miles since; superb spec; warm cam; Edelbrock carb on Offy manifold; tubular manifolds; complete engine rebuild;
2005 BMW 645CI (E63)
Sleek and powerful four-seat coupe with 329bhp on tap; 19" wheels; full black leather; i-Drive and good history
Supplied new by Henry Brothers BMW Ltd of