4x4s, Cars & Van Auction
- Registration & Bidding opened: Monday, 3rd October 2022 from 10:00am
- Bidding Closed: Tuesday, 4th October 2022 from 10:01am
Bidding Opens: Monday 3rd September 2022 at 10am
Viewing will be held by appointment on Monday 3rd September, 10am-3pm. Please call 01568 611325.
Important Information Please Read:
• This is a trade auction only. No bids should be made by any bidder in their capacity as a consumer.
• Registration Deposit - A Deposit of £1,000 will need to be paid to participate in the Auction. Please note that all deposits are to be paid via Sagepay no deposits will be taken over the phone. Unsuccessful purchasers should note that refunds of deposits can take approximately 3 - 5 days, you will get an email at the time we have processed the release from our side and please check with you bank to ensure they do not have a longer return policy.
• Buyers Fees - We charge a Buyers Premium (which includes the protection of the Indemnity Scheme) as described on each lot purchased. Online Auction buyer fees: We have suspended supplementary online buyers’ fees, so you can buy through the timed auctions at no additional cost. Only sale prices and our standard buyers fees (indemnity or buyers premium) will apply.
• Estimates - The price estimate data supplied by CAP that is used in this catalogue is not provided by Brightwells and Brightwells accepts no responsibility for its completeness or accuracy and no claims will be entertained.
• Tips on Bidding - Register early and don’t bid late! And please note the following:
- Bids cannot be withdrawn at any time. All bids are contractually binding.
- If your bid has the value up to or at the reserve, the bid will be taken at it's maximum to the reserve.
- If the lot has no reserve or if your bid is forced above the reserve by other bidders, then our increment system comes into play and you will see what the next minimum bid can be on the bid page. If your maximum bid is above the increment, the bid will go to the increment, unless someone thereafter forces the bid up to your maximum. Bidders cannot place a bid with the same maximum that someone else has already placed, so a warning will tell you if your bid is the same. You may pay less than your maximum bid if you win, therefore, depending on other bidders.
- Further tips on bidding in this auction can be found in our Guide To Timed Auctions HERE.
• Reserve Prices, Lots Sold With Auctioneer's Discretion and Provisional Sales - Some lots may have reserve prices and the final highest bid on a lot may be subject to acceptance by the seller or at the behest of the auctioneer's discretion, if the reserve is higher. If you are the successful bidder on one or more than one lot that is sold to you, provisionally or outright, the bids are binding and you cannot withdraw any bids - you will be liable for all lots sold to you.
• Warranties and Descriptions - Items in this auction are all sold as seen and without warranty, which means there is no guarantee of the following (but not limited to): condition, working condition, description, volumes, hours, mileages, testing, condition reporting, mechanics, electrics, bodywork, parts, spares, paperwork, completeness or fitness for use. Any repair and refurbishment prices are estimates only.
• Invoicing and Payment - Winning buyers will be notified and invoices will be produced by email as soon as possible following the sale. All items must be paid for within 48 hours of invoicing, after which collection/delivery will be arranged. Your deposit will be lost if you fail to pay for a lot. Payment will be taken by bank transfer, terms will be sent with the email invoice.
• Collection/Delivery of Purchases - COLLECTION BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. NO APPOINTMENT – NO COLLECTION – DO NOT SEND YOUR HAULIER WITHOUT AN APPOINTMENT. If you wish, we will gladly help with and arrange your delivery for you through certified hauliers. Quotes for transportation costs can be obtained by request.
• Health & Safety – When customers come on site, we expect them to read our signage, listen to social distancing and cleaning requirements outlined by our staff and to abide by our risk assessments/notices. Failure to do so will result in being asked to leave our site, as we take the safety of our customers and staff to be our highest priority.
• Recommended Hardware & Software – Our website is built with the newest coding to protect against security and to provide the best experience. Older hardware and software that is not supported by manufacturers and providers is always best avoided, so we recommend that you use this IT specification to help you to bid:
- A stable internet/4G internet connection is essential
- Desktop/Laptop minimum browser requirements: Edge 15+, Chrome 55+, Firefox 52+, Opera 42+ or Safari 11+
- Mobile/Tablet minimum browser requirement: IOS 11+, Samsung Internet 6.2+, UC Browser for Android 12.12 +